Master Organic Facebook Marketing
Business Essentials - Master Organic Facebook Marketing
Total training hours: 7.5 Hours | 10.00am to 6.30pm
* This workshop is Skills Future Claimable
* Email us directly at email@example.com as Peatix receipts are not accepted on Skills Future Credits.
$330.00 for Early Birds who sign up before 11 December 2016, Sunday
20% discount for social enterprise participants
40% discount for non-profit participants
Summary of Lesson Objectives:
• Creating a Facebook page
• Designing a Facebook cover
• Designing a Facebook post
By the end of the course, you will learn how to make Facebook Marketing work for you and your business. This course will benefit sales professionals like financial advisors, property agents, business owners, and marketing executives managing their company's Facebook account.
1. Why Facebook Marketing?
• Facebook VS Google, who are we engaging?
2. Back to Basics Introduction to Facebook Terminology
3. Facebook best practices, Key principles, Campaign goals
4. Question and answer + Brainstorming session
• 3 Offers you can make for your business
• Consultation with trainer to improve on your offers
• Learn about pull factors in keywords
5. Create a Facebook page
• Modify settings in your Facebook page
• 4 Settings to make you a better Facebook Admin
6. Designing graphics with a FREE, easy to use web-based design software:
• Facebook cover
• Facebook post
• Upload graphics for your Facebook page
7. Tips on Better Facebook Reach
• Case study of Good VS Bad Facebook ads and pages
• The dos & don’ts on Facebook advertising
• 5 secrets that'll boost your Facebook organic reach
8. Final Tweaks to your Facebook page, graphics and content
What you need to know:
• We focus on small group training for all our hands-on activity workshops, with a maximum of 6 participants in each class.
• * This workshop is Skills Future Claimable - Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about payment instructions as Peatix receipts are not accepted under Skills Future Credits submission.
What you'll need to bring to class:
• Laptop with Chrome Browser installed
• Laptop charger
• Mouse, Mouse Pad (optional)
• A notebook to take notes
• Pens for note taking
About the Trainer
Charmaine has been delivering successful campaigns for her clients under her very own Agency Startup for the past 7 years. As she meets many business owners over the years, she realizes that many do not know about FREE available tools, and marketing techniques that businesses can use to effectively increase their Brand Awareness and Marketing efforts for their business IMMEDIATELY!
She hopes to share these knowledge with participants and business owners to help improve Singapore Businesses Online Marketing Efforts for their business.
The workshop will give an overview of what Facebook Marketing is about, why it is still effective for many businesses today, and most importantly, how to increase your Facebook Page likes, Post Reach, and nurturing these leads to not only become their customers, but their repeat customers.
This workshop will aid business owners to understand in a more holistic manner on tracking their marketing efforts and strategies online and offline, helping business to identify and understand how they can supercharge their business with tools like Facebook that allow targeted Marketing.
Here's a little tip if you are already doing Facebook Marketing. Less is more, and there should always be a CLEAR call to action (objective) in any post / marketing material your business does online or offline.
Sky Digital Agency Workshops: www.skydigitalagency.com/workshops
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION BY SKY DIGITAL AGENCY
At the end of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion by Sky Digital Agency.
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You can contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Please include the title of the workshop in your enquiry for us to assist you better.
2. Is my registration/ticket transferrable or refundable?
Yes, all tickets are transferrable.
You will need to notify us 3 working days before the start of the event at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket(s) are fully refundable if the request for refund is made at least 2 weeks before the start of the event.
3. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You can print the ticket or show the ticket via your Mobile Phone.
4. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class or provide a full refund.
5. When will i receive the certificate for the course?
Upon completion of the workshop, our trainer will collect your address details for the certificates to be mailed to your home/office address within 5~7 working days from the completion of the workshop.
6. What are my transport options getting to the event?
261 Waterloo Street #04-37 Singapore 180261
Nearest MRT Station(s):
Bras Basar Station, take exit B (Circle Line) - 2 to 3 mins walk
Bugis Station (Green Line) - 9 to 12 mins walk
For drivers, parking is available in the building's basement.
10:00 AM - 6:30 PM SGT
- 261 Waterloo Street #04-37 Singapore 180261
Regular Ticket SOLD OUT $360.00
- Venue Address
- 261 Waterloo Street Singapore 180261 Singapore
Nearest MRT Station(s): Bras Basar (Circle Line) - 2 to 3 mins walk Bugis Station (Green Line) - 9 to 12 mins walk